The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations
NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run an ethical place of business and they discriminate! All of these reviews are mandatory to receive $497 back as part of the 6 week completion. It's a scare tactic so everyone, of course, writes a so-called "good" review in fear that they will not receive their money back! 90% of the "campers" are on an emergency diet their final week which consists of tilapia and asparagus for breakfast, lunch dinner and snack. Also zero water the final two days. Who wouldn't lose weight starving yourself! But that's just it, you don't really lose weight in the process...your gaining muscle. A sure promise that you will NOT meet your goal and lose 20lb to get your money back. At the end of course you're going to lose the most weight (most lose anywhere from 5-15 lbs this final week). Also, with the mandatory 5 times a week workout with heavy weights (as encouraged by the trainers), you are almost certain to gain muscle...not lose weight! Also you are pressured into buying their supplements and protein powder for a mere $220. Also a recipe for gaining weight. Working out 5 days a week does not allow your muscles enough time to recover. The business structure is a sham. Perhaps good if you're looking at body building. At the end, the ultimate goal is to get you to join the gym for $127/month. Yep! This place can not even be considered a gym. There is not a pool, spa, tennis courts, equipment or personal trainers, changing area, showers, etc... Wow! Spectrum Club prices, but not even comparable. It's more or less set up as a garage with a few weights around. It's a circuit training for 45 min, lifting tires and other unconventional techniques. Nothing like real boot camp, I know, I was in the military. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I didn't find the trainers motivating. There were two decent guy trainers, I found the rest some what annoying, not really knowledgeable or motivating.
I came it at 19.6 lbs. There were others that came in just short and given a chance to sweat it out. I was in the room and witnessed it! One lady just as I, at point 4 ounces, and another in at .8 over and was allowed to leave go to the gym and come back and the other on the bike. When I left the house I had my running shoes and my husband asked why and I said just in case I come in short I can sweat it out. I thought it was a no brainer as that is what I saw. Knew I would come in close, but thought close under...not over. Either way I just thought that I would be given the same opportunity as the others. I asked the owner If I could jump on the treadmill she said no! (incidentally, they finally have two treadmills- other than that they have 3 old bikes). Anyway, she hemmed and hawed and would consider it if I had agreed to join the gym. Wow... No Thanks I had no intention of joining! Oh by the way, the owner is a member of 24 Hr Fitness!
ONLY WORK OUT TIMES: 5AM, 6AM, 9AM and 5,6 and 7 PM.
There is Zero consistency! I've heard multiple stories from others, but of course after the fact. By the way, had I known she was going to not give me the opportunity, like the others, I would have told her I would be a few hours late and go to LA Fitness, where I belong, and sweat out the .4 in the sauna. Duh! Just expected that I would be able to do as the others were!
So as per the commitment to get my money back I would have left a "good" review and once I got my money back, I was going to write the real true review...my genuine version. Again the pressure to write a "good" review for the others waiting for their money. Geesh....great marketing there...not! Very dishonest
Words from the owner herself "90% of weight loss is from the diet". Adding the weights and workouts 5 days a week, consistently sore muscles, with no down time is just not that healthy if your over 35, in my opinion. For all of you curious of the meal plan, don't waste your money! Here it is:
Breakfast: Egg whites (about 4), Spinach (unlimited) and 1/3 cup dry oatmeal (plain). May add a little cinnamon and protein to oatmeal. Plus "camp" supplements
Snack: " Camp" protein powder + supplements
Lunch: 4-6 oz of White Fish, Chicken Breast or 99% lean turkey, broccoli, spinach or asparagus (unlimited), 2-3 oz of brown rice or quinoa + "camp" supplements
Snack: Same as above
Dinner: Same as lunch
Snack: 6oz of fat free cottage cheese or yogurt
*No sauces, may use spices or little of mustard and salsa. Eat every 21/2 to 3 hours. Drink a gallon of water a day!
That's it folks! SAVE YOUR MONEY! Do your work outs on your own, but STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Weight Loss Program
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "I have been on Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative formula for just 3 months and I have lost 13inches in my stomach, 17 inches on chest, 9 inches from my..."
- "I was really excited about getting this stepper. But right off the bat the pedals don't inflate so I had to do it manually (pushing the button down while lifting..."
- "on 4th October I order slim 24 pro online. after watching commercial on t.v. I searched for the product slim 24 pro and the lost of website appears is slim24proindia.co.in...."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."