46.5K views

NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run an ethical place of business and they discriminate! All of these reviews are mandatory to receive $497 back as part of the 6 week completion. It's a scare tactic so everyone, of course, writes a so-called "good" review in fear that they will not receive their money back! 90% of the "campers" are on an emergency diet their final week which consists of tilapia and asparagus for breakfast, lunch dinner and snack. Also zero water the final two days. Who wouldn't lose weight starving yourself! But that's just it, you don't really lose weight in the process...your gaining muscle. A sure promise that you will NOT meet your goal and lose 20lb to get your money back. At the end of course you're going to lose the most weight (most lose anywhere from 5-15 lbs this final week). Also, with the mandatory 5 times a week workout with heavy weights (as encouraged by the trainers), you are almost certain to gain muscle...not lose weight! Also you are pressured into buying their supplements and protein powder for a mere $220. Also a recipe for gaining weight. Working out 5 days a week does not allow your muscles enough time to recover. The business structure is a sham. Perhaps good if you're looking at body building. At the end, the ultimate goal is to get you to join the gym for $127/month. Yep! This place can not even be considered a gym. There is not a pool, spa, tennis courts, equipment or personal trainers, changing area, showers, etc... Wow! Spectrum Club prices, but not even comparable. It's more or less set up as a garage with a few weights around. It's a circuit training for 45 min, lifting tires and other unconventional techniques. Nothing like real boot camp, I know, I was in the military. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I didn't find the trainers motivating. There were two decent guy trainers, I found the rest some what annoying, not really knowledgeable or motivating.

I came it at 19.6 lbs. There were others that came in just short and given a chance to sweat it out. I was in the room and witnessed it! One lady just as I, at point 4 ounces, and another in at .8 over and was allowed to leave go to the gym and come back and the other on the bike. When I left the house I had my running shoes and my husband asked why and I said just in case I come in short I can sweat it out. I thought it was a no brainer as that is what I saw. Knew I would come in close, but thought close under...not over. Either way I just thought that I would be given the same opportunity as the others. I asked the owner If I could jump on the treadmill she said no! (incidentally, they finally have two treadmills- other than that they have 3 old bikes). Anyway, she hemmed and hawed and would consider it if I had agreed to join the gym. Wow... No Thanks I had no intention of joining! Oh by the way, the owner is a member of 24 Hr Fitness!

ONLY WORK OUT TIMES: 5AM, 6AM, 9AM and 5,6 and 7 PM.

There is Zero consistency! I've heard multiple stories from others, but of course after the fact. By the way, had I known she was going to not give me the opportunity, like the others, I would have told her I would be a few hours late and go to LA Fitness, where I belong, and sweat out the .4 in the sauna. Duh! Just expected that I would be able to do as the others were!

So as per the commitment to get my money back I would have left a "good" review and once I got my money back, I was going to write the real true review...my genuine version. Again the pressure to write a "good" review for the others waiting for their money. Geesh....great marketing there...not! Very dishonest

Words from the owner herself "90% of weight loss is from the diet". Adding the weights and workouts 5 days a week, consistently sore muscles, with no down time is just not that healthy if your over 35, in my opinion. For all of you curious of the meal plan, don't waste your money! Here it is:

Breakfast: Egg whites (about 4), Spinach (unlimited) and 1/3 cup dry oatmeal (plain). May add a little cinnamon and protein to oatmeal. Plus "camp" supplements

Snack: " Camp" protein powder + supplements

Lunch: 4-6 oz of White Fish, Chicken Breast or 99% lean turkey, broccoli, spinach or asparagus (unlimited), 2-3 oz of brown rice or quinoa + "camp" supplements

Snack: Same as above

Dinner: Same as lunch

Snack: 6oz of fat free cottage cheese or yogurt

*No sauces, may use spices or little of mustard and salsa. Eat every 21/2 to 3 hours. Drink a gallon of water a day!

That's it folks! SAVE YOUR MONEY! Do your work outs on your own, but STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of the camp transformation center weight loss program. The Camp Transformation Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the camp transformation center weight loss program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Camp Transformation Center.

Comments

LOL salty because you were not FTDI and failed is what it sounds like to me. I started January 8th 2018 and have to date lost 63 pounds completing three challenges and am now on to my fourth.

You know what you're getting into before you sign the papers and pay the money. The person in the OP is just mad that they didnt have the self discipline to follow the program.

Haters gonna hate

Shame on you for giving the diet information out. I would hope the have legal recourse towards you.For the people reading this post, basically if you do exactly what they tell you to do in the diet, you will lose the weight.

It’s that simple! They don’t hide anything from you. All of the information is in the book and you go in with your eyes wide open and full of knowledge. Nobody tells you that you have to buy their supplements, there is always an option to buy your own at any place you wish.

I have been at the camp for almost a year, I lost the 20 pounds in the six weeks and have continued to maintain my weight loss. I feel better than I’ve ever felt in my life and I am in the best shape of my life. The people who are not successful on this diet simply cheat. If you can’t lose weight on this diet and do what they say I would imagine you will never be successful on any diet.

Everything is spelled out for you and they make it so convenient for you to buy the food necessary with their “Meats to U” service. Good luck, why don’t you let us know in about six months how your weight-loss plan is going?

to Anonymous123 #1476325

You can honestly looking for the camps meal plan online and the scan is there

I love the camp. I lost 28.8 pounds on the 6 week challenge and 18.6 pounds on the alumni Challenge.

There are a lot of different camp locations so I can’t speed for the except the one I go to. It changed my life and I’m very happy with the staff and workouts. Don’t let these post make up your mind. Look online at the before and after pictures.

If you FTDI you will lose the weight. A lot of people cheat then cry when they lose their money

It is stated in contract to stay positive. You you were negatively be and unhappy putting people around you down like you do here, I’m sure that was the reason why you didn’t get the chance to “sweat it out”Also the camp encourages but DOES NOT DEMEND you to buy and use any supplements.

In fact they encourage healthy weight loss.

You can be disqualified if you use any diaretics or sauna suits or anything like it. It’s in the contract and the “bible”.

you lost 19.6 pounds in 6 weeks and youre complaining? you are a peice of ***

to bill beane #1437569

Right? This person just seams to be unhappy with his life.

I’m sad to see so many people didn’t see the positive aspect of his comments... and let him talk them out of an incredible chance to get healthy.

Thank you for posting, this stopped me from going. Pill popping is not the answer, once these people stop the program, all the weight will come back. This doesn’t sound like a lifestyle, sounds more like a quick fix.

to Anonymous #1444766

Ifyou stop the program which is excersise and a good clean diet basednon proteins, good carbs and green vegetables. Of course you will gain weight!

This programs is not for quitters. So thank you for not signing up!

Negative people like you are the ones that will never be willing to change their lifestyle because they are comfortable beign Fat! And eating whatever they want!

to Anonymous #1496096

Uhm you dont take any pills...

to Anonymous #1498259

You don't have to "pill pop".. the only supplement I used in the first 6 weeks was their protein powder.

I lost 22.6 lbs in that 6 weeks. If you do choose to buy any "pills", they are mainly supplements. I haven't been a member for almost a year and I still stand by my review I wrote which talked about how much I loved it and it was the best decision I ever made. Made me love a gym for the first time in my life...

when I didn't go for a while cuz I was sick, I actually missed it! When I didn't make the last challenge by just over a 1lb, I only could blame myself because I knew there were things I did wrong. The 6 week challenge is not meant to be a permanent lifestyle..

they tell you that. They even give advice and tools to transition once you go back to a "regular" meal plan.

Thanks for posting. I almost went to an orientation!

to Anonymous #1464711

I went and decided not to do it but they still charged my card.

And people replying to the negative comment! Learn how to spell!!

It's not that hard specially with spell check. When you are trying to make a point and your words are misspelled you just sound stupid!

to Anonymous #1416356

Lol, if you are going to bash on someone for spelling, then learn some grammar; you are all over the place, grammatically.

to Anonymous #1463774

Lol specially

to Anonymous #1498262

Especially*

Why do they charge the $495 when they advertise it as a "FREE SIX WEEK CHALLENGE". I would call that false advertising and maybe the BBB needs to be contacted!

to Anonymous #1399589

It’s all over their advertisement ..... it’s free if you successfully lose the 20 pounds in six weeks.