The Camp Transformation Center - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category from Gilbert, Arizona
They're not free at all!It costs $500 to do their program!
Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6 week weight loss challenge! I figured it wasn't just free with no catch, but I thought maybe the challenge was free and they would try to push another program or some products, or a membership...but this!
This is just complete ***!Don't waste your time!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- The Camp Transformation Center 6 Week Challenge
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "This company is a scam. They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99..."
- "My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error. My total came to be $249.99. At first I thought I would chose..."
- "nascar talladega worst exp. i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this..."
- "Found just what I wanted...finally! Didn't buy it until I got home and decided I wanted it. Called and placed a hold on it (they wouldn't take payment..."
- "As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture. When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through..."
- "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."