The Camp Transformation Center - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category from Gilbert, Arizona

They're not free at all!It costs $500 to do their program!

Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6 week weight loss challenge! I figured it wasn't just free with no catch, but I thought maybe the challenge was free and they would try to push another program or some products, or a membership...but this!

This is just complete ***!Don't waste your time!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 02 #1193922 Los Angeles, California

the $500 keeps you motivated not lose that kind of money. at the same time you are working out and eating better. Of Course its free. If

1 0 Reply

Jul 04 #1181264 San Clemente, California

Well its a challenge! If you win you get every penny back, therefore it's free! LITERALLY hundreds of people, including myself have won the challenge so it is not a scam.

5 1 Reply

Jun 29 #1179065 Phoenix, Arizona

The program is free among the completion of the challenge. This challenge is not for everyone. They are looking for individuals that are not just trying it because it is free.
They want individuals that are here to beat the challenge because they are tired of being tired and want to change their life style.
The deposit is your commitment to yourself that you will complete the challenge and not quit when the situation gets tough..
This is a challenge, not a cake walk. The deposit is a tool to keep you in the game. They will never hound you or force you into this challenge. It has to come from within.. I believe this program is brilliant and deposit has you think twice about cheating or giving up.
If you go to any other place and say " hey will you provide me with a meal plan and allow me to use your facility and if I loose 20 lbs in 6 weeks , will you give me a refund " . Let me know what they say and send me a their address so I can go..
The Camp is unique in their ways but they know how to get results and teach you a life style. I have successfully completed 3 challenges and have made new friends and family along the way.. If it was not for the staff and the deposit , I would still be miserable and depress.. They made me believe in myself by putting my money where my mouth is.. I am now a member and my life does not have a price tag.. Does Yours??

3 5 Reply

Jun 28 #1179007 Phoenix, Arizona

The program is free just as long as you meet the weight loss requirement by the end of the 6 weeks. If you do so then you will be refunded IN FULL the money you spent. The program isn't *** however it is very unorthodox. My wife was the type who always wanted to change the way she looked but just never had the motivation to change her life. Once we spent the $500 for her to start the program she turned into a completely different person. This program completely changed her lifestyle. It teaches you the right way to eat and what to eat, which is something that everyone needs to learn in order to make progress. This camp changed my wife's life for good and I am incredibly grateful. And honestly, it was the money that drove her to lose the weight. At the time we were having money problems but decided to invest anyway. Her whole thought process was to lose as much weight as possible that way we could retain the $500 at the end. I strongly suggest you rethink trying out the program.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.