1.5K views
2.0
Additional Fees

I completed my 6 week challenge. Didn't reach my goal.

If anything, I lose muscle mass and gain body fat. I am a marathon runner and workout everyday, couldn't understand to why I didn't reach my goal. On my first weight ins I have lost weight and gain body fat. So they put me on a carb cycle.

They didn't take the time to try to figure out to why my results were going backwards. Instead, they just put me on a carb cycle. I explained that I'm starving and that I lift, run and do the class. Still didn't make any adjustments to help me reach my goal.

So I still lift, run and take the classes for the next 3 weeks.... I'm feeling week, tired and hungry. Final day for weight in... I have lost 5 lbs and .033 body fat.

I lost my muscle mass. I didn't want to lose weight. I wanted to lose the bad fat. But with me starving and I didn't lose the body fat I was hoping .

They asked for my opinion and experience. I told them that I was disappointed because it was unhealthy. I said to them that I need more calories due to training for my upcoming marathon. THEN THEY FINALLY TELL ME...

" OH SHOULD HAVE CUTE BACK ON RUNNING, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUNNING THAT MUSH BECAUSE RUNNING BURNS MUSCLE MASS AMD YOU'RE DOING TO MUCH CARDIO". so now they barely are telling me this. Oh it gets better... They also told me, " you are already fit, you didn't have much to lose".

So my question is, then why did they think this program was ok for me to do??? This goes to tell me that they don't care about the clients. There isn't a connection with the client. I am very disappointed and discouraged.

This has made me feel like a failer. It has made me feel like a looser.

I'm a competitive runner/athletic and after taking this challenge, it has brought myself esteem low. I now need to figure out what to do to boost it back up.

Review about: The Camp Transformation Center 6 Week Challenge Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WOW - Did they Know you were already doing anything outside of camp?? Is that something you had discussed with them?

If so, they screwed up.

If not, you should have told them...several times.

First - Runners or people who already workout must cut back on what they do outside of the camp. Otherwise you will run your body down, which is exactly what happened.

Second - If you already run marathons, my guess is you had no more than 20 lbs to lose, which means you should have Not been in the regular challenge, but in the Hardbody group instead.

The program Does work for many people - communication must be present, assessments must be correct.

to Not My Name #1492166

You starve that's not healthy, they want u to eat dirty tilapia.. then people that lost the weight put it back on when they're done starving...

Marathon runners should not be on a 6 week challenge, if your body fits the normal profile of a marathon runner (very lean to start with). The person that set you up at the gym should know enough to set you up on the hard body challenge, maybe you have a right to be upset that the correct challenge was not offered.

Don't know who or where you went or talked to but you should of started as a hard body since this is what you're body needed. The 20lb pounds challenge is for people wanting or needing to loose weight.

I'm am in the 3rd challenge now and from start to where I'm at I have lost 60lbs in 12weeks.I started at 472 and now I'm 412 and still going strong. If you're trying to loose a few inches and you are like the person above who does running and other sport's I would recommend staying away from the 20lb weight loss and only stick to hardbody challenges which target's 5% weight loss.

I am not a person that works for the camp but I am a challenger of the 20lb weight loss in Phoenix az. My name is Jake and I will be glad to talk to anyone about this program since I have seen what the camp transformation center has done for me...

to Gwpjake12 #1383716

My email is gotthis2000@yahoo.Com for Jake

user53469399
to Gwpjake12 #1383718

I did start with the hard body.