6.2K views
2.0

I am so unsatisfied with their communication.You got the right word "unethical".

At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from today. Unfortunately they have so many hidden rules that if you don't read the fine print where you initial your name then you are screwed. they only tell you what you want to hear like: check in 30 times, your funds can get roll over to second challenge, you need to come 5x at week, and they show you before and what fat foods are made of oh and they show you a story of a big guy that couldn't walk and he transform his life in other words you can do it to" BUT WHAT THEY DON'T SHOW YOU OR MENTION IS THE FINE PRINT ON THE CONTRACT ACTUALLY THEY DON'T GIVE YOU ***A COPY **TIL YOU PAY OFF THE DEPOSIT SO UNTIL THE WEIGH IN DATE **** WHY ? SO YOU DON'T STUDY IT OR READ IT CAREFULLY RIGHT!!

CHECK FOR # 5,6,8,12,13, THEY ONLY TELL YOU A FEW OF THE RULES NOT ALL OF THEM OF COURSE. THEN THEY DELETE OR BLOCK YOU FROM THE 6 WEEK GROUP PAGE WHEN THEY ARE PUT ON BLAST!! ALL WE WANT IS THE TRUTH NOT HIDDEN ***! I FEEL CHEATED.

THERE OTHER RULES I HAVE NOT DONE LIKE WRITE A FAIR GOOD REVIEW AND A SURVEY HOW CAN i ? *** AN OTHER IMPORTANT RULE THEY DON'T TELL YOU!!!!! YOUR BMI NEEDS TO BE 25 OR LESS WTF IS THAT THEY DIDN'T MEASURED US AT THE BEGINNING HOW WOULD I KNOW ? IF THEY DON'T BOTHER TO MENTION IT.

I AM GOING TO GO ELSEWHERE TO GET CHECKED AND SEE IF I MEET THAT NO. SEE # 12 ON THE CONTRACT!!!! PLEASE I AM HOPING I MEET THE BMI OTHERWISE I AM A$$$ OUT. I DON'T THINK IS FAIR FOR THE CONSUMER AND I WILL REPORT THEM NOT GIVING US A COPY OF THE CONTRACT TIL PAID.

I WANT TO SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM BUT AT THIS POINT I HAVE NON! I CAN SAY THAT MARTIN ONE OF THE TRAINERS IS GREAT AND VERY CREATIVE. THE OTHER ONE ENJOYS GOSSIPING, ( YOU CAN SEE IT PS I WONT SAY HIS NAME BECAUSE HE IS SOME WHAT OK. THIS CAMP IS IN PICO RIVERA CA.

THEY ARE 14 RULES LISTED AND THEY ONLY MENTION A FEW WOW !!! YOU TRUST THEM THEN YOU FIND OUT!! DUH YOU SHOULD OF READ THE CONTRACT!!! SO THIS IS WHERE THE BUSINESS ETHICS COMES RIGHT?

AN OTHER LINE IF YOU HAVE NOT LOST MORE THAN 10 LBS BY THE 5TH WEEK YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED DOES THAT MEAN YOU CANT ROLL ON TO THE NEXT CHALLENGE? OF COURSE. WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I LOST WEIGHT DO TO MY EFFORTS AND IN-PART THEIR CAMP. BUT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR FOR THE CONSUMER TO NOT BE EXPLAINED.

I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD GET MY $$ BACK AT THIS POINT. WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT WILL LET IT BE KNOWN. GOOD LUCK!!!

I FEEL SCAMMED.They cant even resolve an issue or talk to you about it.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Camp Transformation Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Camp Transformation Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare The Camp Transformation Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

The Camp sounds super shady.Plus BMI should never be a measure of health or fitness.

It’s an old outdated way of measurement which has been proven wrong time and time again.Take for instance me.

I’m 6’4 230 lbs my BMI is “overweight” almost obese.However I have a 6 pack and 8% body fat .....go figure.Shame on The Camp for using this as a measurement for success.

Well I did the challenge, 3 of them actually.I lost over 60lbs in just 18 weeks.

It was the best decision I ever made. I spent 100's if not thousands of dollars in other things that musty didn't work. At the end of my 3rd challenge I rolled my deposit into a membership. You can complain about the deposit and decide not to do it, but what are you doing now to get you closer to your goal?

Obviously you are still looking for a way to lose weight. It works, and the deposit holds you accountable. Something I struggle with on my own, and obviously so does everyone else on here.....

otherwise you wouldn't need to lose weight, you would've done it on your own.#rantover #completysatisfiedconsumer

I got scammed.I passed my hardbody challenge and was waiting for my money to be refunded.

After 6 weeks of not getting it back I called and they said I didn't sign a refund paper so I won't be getting my money back. I had no idea I was supposed to! Jorge Leon from the rancho camp never informed me. This money was going to pay for my school.

And now I'm screwed and they don't care.Is there a number or email I can reach for someone above them?

Huntington Beach, California, United States #1312727

#12 is grammatically incorrect and therefore should be null and void.What exactly is, "25 of less"?

I believe it should read, "25 or less".It's a minute detail, but perhaps enough to nullify that item in the contract should anyone feel like getting litigious.

#1261932

I Went to a meeting last night and I want to cancel but the email address for The CampDirector / Manager isn't working?I tired The CampDirector / Manager @camptc.com and it's still failed.

I haven't started any class or Nutrition program and they have my visa info.Do anyone know what I can do besides cancel my card?

#1261927

I haven't started but have gave them my visa card info so I can I cancel?My form say email The CampDirector / Manager no other info.

When I try this it's say failed?

West Covina, California, United States #1247330

Yes because they are completely desprecful and unethical

West Covina, California, United States #1247329

Yes same to me and a lot of people are complaining about the staff including the manager

Los Angeles, California, United States #1228930

So how much did you pay and why does it say free? How does it work?

Los Angeles, California, United States #1167207

I also had this happen to me.On top of that, if you change your mind you're out of $100 as a "cancellation fee" for, what?

It can only be sent via email and emailed to the Camp Director/Manager.

What a bunch of BS.Zero customer service.

Could you post the complete 6 week meals plan, please!!

Hola

Chino, California, United States #1144967

I appreciate you posting this.You basically just saved me gas and an hour or more of my time because I would have declined to participate as soon as I finished reading this anyway.

In all fairness to The Camp TC, it is standard not to mention every detail in a contract up front.

That is why it is always important to read through contracts thoroughly.

If they try to rush you through, tell them to wait!If your business is valued, what's a few extra minutes to them?

The first rule is ALWAYS read any contract before you sign.All the rules are completely laid out on the contract.

It doesn't say you have to post a positive review, just a comprehensive one.

It makes sense to kick you out if you are more than 10 pounds from goal with only a week left. They don't want anyone cheating or doing anything unhealthy in order to lose 10 pounds in one week!

Achieving the BMI is also laid out on the contract.

How can you be surprised by any of this??READ CONTRACTS BEFORE YOU SIGN!!

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1176619

Apparently this person works for them.^

I understand your opinion but shouldn't you read any contract completelyt through before you sign it?That's just common sense for any aspect of your life.

I see your points but don't blame it on the fact that you didn't read the contract and now your feel cheated.

Loan officers and car dealers dont give you every single detail.Why is it any different there?

to Anonymous Fontana, California, United States #1289633

Loan officers and car dealers are notoriosly shady. Guess they are fine being lumped in with other unscrupulous people.

Thank you for posting this I was supposed to go to the orientation! Not anymore!