The Camp Transformation Center - CONTRACT AGREEMENT

48 of 50 The Camp Transformation Center reviews

I am so unsatisfied with their communication.You got the right word "unethical".

At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from today. Unfortunately they have so many hidden rules that if you don't read the fine print where you initial your name then you are screwed. they only tell you what you want to hear like: check in 30 times, your funds can get roll over to second challenge, you need to come 5x at week, and they show you before and what fat foods are made of oh and they show you a story of a big guy that couldn't walk and he transform his life in other words you can do it to" BUT WHAT THEY DON'T SHOW YOU OR MENTION IS THE FINE PRINT ON THE CONTRACT ACTUALLY THEY DON'T GIVE YOU ***A COPY **TIL YOU PAY OFF THE DEPOSIT SO UNTIL THE WEIGH IN DATE **** WHY ? SO YOU DON'T STUDY IT OR READ IT CAREFULLY RIGHT!!

CHECK FOR # 5,6,8,12,13, THEY ONLY TELL YOU A FEW OF THE RULES NOT ALL OF THEM OF COURSE. THEN THEY DELETE OR BLOCK YOU FROM THE 6 WEEK GROUP PAGE WHEN THEY ARE PUT ON BLAST!! ALL WE WANT IS THE TRUTH NOT HIDDEN ***! I FEEL CHEATED.

THERE OTHER RULES I HAVE NOT DONE LIKE WRITE A FAIR GOOD REVIEW AND A SURVEY HOW CAN i ? *** AN OTHER IMPORTANT RULE THEY DON'T TELL YOU!!!!! YOUR BMI NEEDS TO BE 25 OR LESS WTF IS THAT THEY DIDN'T MEASURED US AT THE BEGINNING HOW WOULD I KNOW ? IF THEY DON'T BOTHER TO MENTION IT.

I AM GOING TO GO ELSEWHERE TO GET CHECKED AND SEE IF I MEET THAT NO. SEE # 12 ON THE CONTRACT!!!! PLEASE I AM HOPING I MEET THE BMI OTHERWISE I AM A$$$ OUT. I DON'T THINK IS FAIR FOR THE CONSUMER AND I WILL REPORT THEM NOT GIVING US A COPY OF THE CONTRACT TIL PAID.

I WANT TO SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM BUT AT THIS POINT I HAVE NON! I CAN SAY THAT MARTIN ONE OF THE TRAINERS IS GREAT AND VERY CREATIVE. THE OTHER ONE ENJOYS GOSSIPING, ( YOU CAN SEE IT PS I WONT SAY HIS NAME BECAUSE HE IS SOME WHAT OK. THIS CAMP IS IN PICO RIVERA CA.

THEY ARE 14 RULES LISTED AND THEY ONLY MENTION A FEW WOW !!! YOU TRUST THEM THEN YOU FIND OUT!! DUH YOU SHOULD OF READ THE CONTRACT!!! SO THIS IS WHERE THE BUSINESS ETHICS COMES RIGHT?

AN OTHER LINE IF YOU HAVE NOT LOST MORE THAN 10 LBS BY THE 5TH WEEK YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED DOES THAT MEAN YOU CANT ROLL ON TO THE NEXT CHALLENGE? OF COURSE. WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I LOST WEIGHT DO TO MY EFFORTS AND IN-PART THEIR CAMP. BUT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR FOR THE CONSUMER TO NOT BE EXPLAINED.

I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD GET MY $$ BACK AT THIS POINT. WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT WILL LET IT BE KNOWN. GOOD LUCK!!!

I FEEL SCAMMED.They cant even resolve an issue or talk to you about it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
48 of 50 The Camp Transformation Center reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Amal

Jun 01 #1167207 Los Angeles, California, United States

I also had this happen to me. On top of that, if you change your mind you're out of $100 as a "cancellation fee" for, what? It can only be sent via email and emailed to the Camp Director/Manager. What a bunch of BS. Zero customer service.

2 2 Reply
Aurairis

May 21 #1162636

Could you post the complete 6 week meals plan, please!!

0 3 Reply
Aurairis

May 21 #1162633

Hola

1 0 Reply
Andrea

Apr 15 #1144967 Chino, California, United States

I appreciate you posting this. You basically just saved me gas and an hour or more of my time because I would have declined to participate as soon as I finished reading this anyway.
In all fairness to The Camp TC, it is standard not to mention every detail in a contract up front. That is why it is always important to read through contracts thoroughly. If they try to rush you through, tell them to wait! If your business is valued, what's a few extra minutes to them?

1 0 Reply

Feb 24 #1117330

The first rule is ALWAYS read any contract before you sign. All the rules are completely laid out on the contract. It doesn't say you have to post a positive review, just a comprehensive one.
It makes sense to kick you out if you are more than 10 pounds from goal with only a week left. They don't want anyone cheating or doing anything unhealthy in order to lose 10 pounds in one week!
Achieving the BMI is also laid out on the contract. How can you be surprised by any of this?? READ CONTRACTS BEFORE YOU SIGN!!

5 3 Reply

Feb 20 #1114799

I understand your opinion but shouldn't you read any contract completelyt through before you sign it? That's just common sense for any aspect of your life. I see your points but don't blame it on the fact that you didn't read the contract and now your feel cheated. Loan officers and car dealers dont give you every single detail. Why is it any different there?

4 2 Reply

Feb 17 #1113548

Thank you for posting this I was supposed to go to the orientation! Not anymore!

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Camp Transformation Center. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Camp Transformation Center.
Filing a new complaint about
×